Adrian Steel Maryland is proud to be the contractors’ choice for work truck and work van upfitting across Greater Baltimore. Since the 1980s, we’ve established a reputation for innovation, quality, and customer service—extending to every trade professional, every industry, and every company, big or small.
As a one-stop shop for design and installation, we offer custom work vans (and select mobile services) in the following Maryland communities:
- Bel Air
- Ellicott City
- Glen Burnie
- Middle River
- Mount Airy
- Owings Mills
Maryland’s Trusted Source for Custom Work Vans
As you can see, business from one end of Baltimore to the other can be better with the help of Adrian Steel Maryland's proven expertise. In addition to our three decades of industry service, we are a:
- Member of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Approved Upfitter with the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA)
- Authorized Upfitter for Top Industry Brands: GMC, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes, Nissan, and RAM
We also maintain a massive 20,000-square-foot workshop facility plus a 1,500-square-foot showroom right here in Glen Burnie! We can show you working models of our various truck and van upfitting projects and then custom-fabricate your unique solution. With us, no two upfits are ever exactly alike.
How Does Our Upfitting Process Work?
Adrian Steel Maryland operates on a very thorough and customer-focused basis. We serve all industries and have seen first-hand the positive impact our efforts have on the satisfaction and productivity of mobile contractors.
We've perfected a five-step process through which we'll design, install, and validate your custom work van solution:
- Assess Your Typical Work Routine and Requirements and Collaborate with You to Identify Solutions
- Design a Custom Solution That Works for Your Budget
- Expertly Install Your New Cargo Management and Upfit Solution
- Deliver Your Work Trucks or Vans to Your Preferred Location
- Call You Post-Installation to Validate Our Solution in Real-World Conditions
From beginning to end, we strive for complete satisfaction and believe that five-star service should extend far beyond the sale. We make it our mission to enhance your business operations, keep your employees safe, and secure your most valuable property.
Schedule a Free Consultation for Upfitting in Maryland
Curious what custom work vans could do for your business? Find out by contacting Adrian Steel Maryland today! Give our vehicle upfitters a call to find out more about our process and our products, or sign up for your free quote by filling out our online form now.